Welcome to San Diego Appliance repair we are locally established company specializing on San Diego Microwave repair. San Diego Appliance Repair has more to offer than most local contractors.
- We provide same day San Diego County service 24/7
- Service call is free with the microwave repair
- $15.00 off microwave repair coupon online
- California Certified Technicians on All Major Microwave
Brands and Models
- We all San Diego County
- Low price Microwave Repair guarantee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
You can always check our easy to repair microwave tips or let us take care of everything.
At San Diego Appliance Repair we want to help you managing your busy life and schedule your microwave repair appointment as conveniently as possible. As always, you can call us at:
You may now schedule your appointment online. Please
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will confirming your appointment in the next
Easy to Repair Tips
Many over-the-range microwave ovens suffer from intermittent problems caused by excessive moisture from the range/stove entering the microwave cabinet and collecting on the circuitry. Often the problem is with one or two simple connections that may need tightening or soldering. But, to repair these components, the microwave cabinet needs to be opened. So we recommend that you seek the assistance of a qualified appliance repair technician.
Y2K technology marches on. It brings wonderful new household appliances such as space-age microwave ovens with radio waves that penetrate food and jiggle molecules around. This causes heat inside that cooks food without external heat or flame. It's great new stuff that we'll soon get used to and begin taking for granted. But, microwaves were introduced in the early '70s. Today many are 15, 20 or even 25 years old and still being used on a daily basis. As microwave ovens age, remember the words -- efficiency and safety. First, make sure yours still delivers full power for proper cooking. One cup of water should boil within 3 minutes. If that's not the case, have it checked. A dirty interior also can cut efficiency and strange noises, electric arcing and a flashing display signify it's time for a checkup. If your unit is more than 15 years old, have it tested for radiation leaks by a professional technician.
- Always use microwave safe dishes.
- Do not use aluminum foil or anything with metal on it. (unless your microwave
specifically allows it. Check your owner's manual)
- Wipe the seal off with a wet rag and dry it thoroughly as often as needed.
- Do not twist, bend, or slam the door in any way.
- Check out this site for more
For all other issues please call 24/7 at 800 434-7282 or simply click
here to schedule your Appointment